1:20 AM
Get prepared on the grounds that a fresh out of the box new TV show, ‘DASH Dolls’ debuts on E! Sept. 20 and it’s about the Kardashian’s DASH boutique and the insane things that go down. The superstar is a smaller than expected Kim Kardashian, her name is Durrani Popal and she’s 26-years of age! firsthillmedia.com got the chance to visit with the magnificence and we have the scoop on this new star.Durrani Popal: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Queen Of E!’s DASH Dolls
Durrani Popal
Everybody needs to know who is this doe-looked at Middle Eastern magnificence on Kim Kardashian’s new reality show, DASH Dolls! Meet Durrani Popal, who hails from San Francisco, Calif., and she has turned into DASH’s top doll! You’ve seen her appear on Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons when the sisters opened a DASH boutique in Southampton however other than that, very little is thought about this Kardashian resemble the other alike. Look no further in light of the fact that Durrani sat down with HollywoodLife.com and we have the dish, dolls.
Here’s all that you have to think about your next Kardashian fixation!
1. When she’s not living up to expectations at DASH, she’s planning gems for her recently dispatched adornments line, Jewels By Durrani! The best part is they will be sold at DASH stores beginning this month! “I generally needed to seek after style plan and have my own adornments and attire lines. I needed something that spoke to me, there are a great deal of Middle Eastern impacts in it.”
2. Durrani is frightened of … statures! “My greatest trepidation is statures. I’m truly frightened of flying or being near an edge! I really flew this weekend and it was an achievement. I have educated breathing procedures and reflection to adapt!”Durrani Popal: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Queen Of E!’s DASH Dolls
3. She cherishes all things Disney! “My most loved film is AladdinI! I’m fixated on everything Disney. I used to have a season pass and go once per week All the young ladies at DASH, we used to go together on the grounds that we all had passes.”
4. Her style is nearest to Kim’s! “Presumably, Kim! I wear a ton of two-piece sets and she is the particular case that I feel I identify with and is exceptionally chic and more basic. I adore anything that looks great on me.”
5. Notwithstanding featuring on another TV show, she says she’s very modest! “Individuals don’t know how bashful I am. I’m to a great degree timid! I’m truly modest. On TV you wouldn’t expect that yet in individual I am.”Durrani Popal: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Queen Of E!’s DASH Dolls.